Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen preferably 3.4 Petrol

Hi Gents,

Looking to buy another Surf after having a break from them. I'd like to get my hands on a 3.4 Petrol but I'd consider a 3.0 diesel with the right history.

If you know of any decent ones for sale, I'd be grateful to hear about them. Distance is no object, I'm willing to travel for the right one.

Ross
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Hi Ross,
    We will be selling our 1996 Gen 3 3.0 intercooled diesel Surf SSRX at the end of the month. Not a V6 petrol but a good performer.
    Colour is silver, underslung spare wheel. Not perfect cosmetically but in good general order. Standard but upgraded spec.
    Everything works but there has been an oil leak into the rear nearside drum for the 4 years that we have owned it. I have had a go at replacing the seals but it has leaked again. Our Mot garage just cleans the shoes before the test and it goes through!
    Price to a forum member is £2950.
    We are a long way away from you in Devon but only 10 mins away from Exeter airport which has a connection to Edinburgh.
    Email me at mpollard60@btinternet.com if interested and I can send more details and some pics.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
      Hi Ross,
      We will be selling our 1996 Gen 3 3.0 intercooled diesel Surf SSRX at the end of the month. Not a V6 petrol but a good performer.
      Colour is silver, underslung spare wheel. Not perfect cosmetically but in good general order. Standard but upgraded spec.
      Everything works but there has been an oil leak into the rear nearside drum for the 4 years that we have owned it. I have had a go at replacing the seals but it has leaked again. Our Mot garage just cleans the shoes before the test and it goes through!
      Price to a forum member is £2950.
      We are a long way away from you in Devon but only 10 mins away from Exeter airport which has a connection to Edinburgh.
      Email me at mpollard60@btinternet.com if interested and I can send more details and some pics.
      Cheers,
      Mark
      Mark,

Thanks for your response. I've emailed you
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
      X