Mark 3 3.4 Litre V6 SSRG with Leathet & 2" x 2" lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pictonroad View Post
    I see, you've got the same disease as me, you want to keep them all, lol it was too cheap anyway...

Finally got round to ordering the bits for mine.

One last thing and I'll leave you alone I promise, where did you get the clear front indicators, I can't find them anywhere.

Cheers

James
    No problem

I cant remember to be honest, but took me 10 seconds searching eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crystal-Cl...QAAOSwEeFVRuYc
    Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Found them, it's the ones in the bumper I can't find. I've joined the Facebook group now so I'll ask on there, it seems pretty busy.

Comment

Do you mean THESE

Comment

They are for a 2nd gen...
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Out of interest, is this the "council house" 4x4 that can only be used on loose surfaces, or later one with centre diff, and does it have any diff locks?

This truck and Karma Supra's are my 2 favourites on this forum, and I'm fully intent on at least one of them end up in my greedy mitts over the next few years if you guys ever sell again and my funds are inline (he says with possible new mortgage around the corner)...

Be aware if you see me sneaking around the bottom of your garden in the night!
            RZN185 1" lift, 32s - KZN130 2" lift, 32s

Comment

Originally posted by boma23 View Post
              Out of interest, is this the "council house" 4x4 that can only be used on loose surfaces, or later one with centre diff, and does it have any diff locks?

This truck and Karma Supra's are my 2 favourites on this forum, and I'm fully intent on at least one of them end up in my greedy mitts over the next few years if you guys ever sell again and my funds are inline (he says with possible new mortgage around the corner)...

Be aware if you see me sneaking around the bottom of your garden in the night!

It has the centre diff and diff locks. When I do sell, it will be on here first. But have just done a ton of replacement work on the whole cooling system and so I'll probably keep it for another year at least. Petrol prices have made it all the more viable too.
              Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

FYI - more info on the diff lock and 4wd settings:
                3rd Gen: The 3rd Gen Surf has a multi-mode 4wd system.
                It may be used in 2wd Hi-ratio, driven by the rear wheels only, 4wd Hi-ratio with an open centre differential. 4wd Hi-ratio with the centre differential locked and 4wd Lo-Ratio with the centre differential locked.

H2: Rear wheel drive only: Normal operation, best for less wear & tear on components, best fuel economy & performance.
                H4: 4 wheels driven, open centre differential: Press red button on side of 4wd selector. 4 wheel Indicator will illuminate in centre of dash when fully engaged. You may select/deselect this mode at speeds up to 100Kph. May be used anytime extra traction is desired
                H4L: 4 wheels driven, centre differential locked: Move 4wd-selector lever fully back (position of button on side not important), 4 wheel Indicator and centre diff light will illuminate in centre of dash when fully engaged. You may select/deselect this mode at speeds up to 5Kph. Must only be used on loose surfaces such as mud, snow etc.
                L4L: 4 wheels driven, centre differential locked, Lo-Ratio engaged: 4 wheel Indicator and centre diff light will illuminate in centre of dash when fully engaged. Select neutral on main gearbox, move 4wd selector-lever fully back, push to the right and then forwards.

Comment

Shaft,

I'm going to be in the market for a 3rd Gen pretty soon. I'm in Edinburgh so probably not far from you. Could you give me a shout when you're ready to sell?

I emailed you yesterday but not sure if you're still using that email address.

Thanks,

Ross
                  En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Back on sale 3 years later, under this listing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Hilux-Surf-Gen-3-SSR-G-Petrol-V6/263361843681

Comment

Sent you a message on eBay

Comment

Do you still have it?Might know somebody interested in it. What is you price? Thanks.

Comment

I bought it back in December

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                            X