Calling any 2.7 auto owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling any 2.7 auto owners...

As the oil cooler lines leave your gearbox, do you have a temp sensor on one of them, and if so, does the loom it is connected to have a removable section?

The gearbox has clearly been taken out of mine at some point and only half put back in. There is a 2 pin connector on the sensor, and a 2 pin plug on the loom, but there is no way it will reach, even if the loom is re routed (and I'm fairly certain it is currently in the right place)

I'm quite stumped by this! And I'm struggling to find another 2.7 to compare against. It's a 1997 model srs limited if anyone is wondering.

Any info (or pics!) greatly appreciated!

Steve

http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/

You are in Basingstoke, they are in Basingstoke, Tony used to be in here all the time, nothing he doesn't know about Surfs. If hes still in this business,hes worth a call.
    Сви можемо

Comment

tony is still about,and still in business.

Comment

Many, many thanks for the link, and to Tony, he simply could not have been more helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve591 View Post
          Many, many thanks for the link, and to Tony, he simply could not have been more helpful!
          yes, thats our Tony. top bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve591 View Post
            Good stuff, Id have to assume that Mr T solved your mystery
            Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
            X