Rot box wanted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rot box wanted...

In the not too distant future I will be on the lookout for a tatty old 3.0, the engine and box must be sound as it's going to be transplanted into my pickup but the rest of the vehicle will be surplus to requirement so it doesn't matter if it's rotten or crash damaged etc.

Ideally looking for a manual but auto is fine.

Originally posted by Wølf View Post
    In the not too distant future I will be on the lookout for a tatty old 3.0, the engine and box must be sound as it's going to be transplanted into my pickup but the rest of the vehicle will be surplus to requirement so it doesn't matter if it's rotten or crash damaged etc.

Ideally looking for a manual but auto is fine.
    Are you still looking for a 3 litre? I have one sitting waiting on my drive with no MOT. Might just be what you're looking for. It's an SSR-G auto with a full recaro interior. All good to go as far as you're concerned plus plenty of bits for you to sell on when scrapping.

Comment

Hi, yes im still looking for one as cheap as possible but I see your in Scotland which may pose a slight problem as I'm in horsham west Sussex, and I doubt my mk4 would make it especially towing a trailer, the old 2.4td won't even go up hill in 3rd anymore and it burns more oil than diesel

If you were closer it would have been ideal.

Comment

Working...
      X