Clear All

damm stuff is still on me,though!

Comment

You really should wear

Rubbers

Comment

yes,i did today.
        still got it on my head,again!
        Last edited by scott-lee; 14 April 2015, 18:17.

Comment

Sorry mate,

Not rubbing your or anyone's head

Comment

well worth a dirty head.

took advantage of the good weather,full valet today.
            driving it to work tomorrow,no doubt it will get covered in seagull poop

Comment

Looking fantastic

Hold on need my shades

Comment

thank you,sir!
                still have to lose that rear fog into the bumper.
                and get the EGR ripped out.

Comment

many thanks to stringer at Over Fabrication for the help with fitting the snorkel.
                  i just didn't have the heart to drill the holes into it myself!

Comment

Looking great

Would love a right-sided snorkel so I can have one and not have the air intake crossing the whole engine (in the conversion).

Comment

thanks,simon

Comment

OMG, Scott, have you has a head-on collision with a juke box? It's a bit bling for genteel Wiltshire...

Only joking...just make sure all those layers at the front do not restrict airflow to your rad.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                          OMG, Scott, have you has a head-on collision with a juke box? It's a bit bling for genteel Wiltshire...

Only joking...just make sure all those layers at the front do not restrict airflow to your rad.

Enjoy
                          ha! actually the ''RTA with a jukebox'' is exactly the look i was aiming for!
                          and i think the gentile folk of wiltshire are more concerned with my taste in radio station then my bling! if you dont rock ''wurzel FM'' it is frowned upon.coolant system is all new,though i will still keep an eye on the temp. stainless grill just looked a bit too open and vunerable to me,so in went the backing grill.going to heat wrap the exhaust and fit ATF cooler to help bring the running temp down though.

Comment

now starting on the ''winter wheels''. was just going to shot blast and paint them. but just out of curiosity,i thought maybe a quick clean up. shortly after,i thought,what the hell............ and a few hours with the autosol,led to this.pleased with it,but annoying to think i have to do 4 more

Comment

They came up rather well...i was never a fan of the standard rims, but that is a big improvement!

Comment

Good effort. I swore never again after doing these lol

Before

Comment

Working...
                                X