Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexurf

Originally posted by Ultimagtr21 View Post
    Recalling the facts is no problem - everything documented, Forum correspondence, emails, pictures etc.
    Makes you wonder what quality all the other Lexurfs are like out there are like when you have a proper look.

Comment

This is bad. I am fussy about my automobile, and a high standard of workmanship is NOT too much to ask for.

Am I glad I do all my own work, including V8 swaps!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Devil View Post
        Makes you wonder what quality all the other Lexurfs are like out there are like when you have a proper look.
        Indeed, I would like to give them all a look over!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the news mate about him not paying up. We should have a meet up sometime, will be nice to see yours and other Lexurfs too.

Perhaps we should post our stories on hpoc and lextreme to get the point across to him that he can't just run away after ruining someones pride and joy. What a complete joke of a man, shouldn't be allowed to work on anyone else's truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Siena View Post
            This is bad. I am fussy about my automobile, and a high standard of workmanship is NOT too much to ask for.

Am I glad I do all my own work, including V8 swaps!
            Indeed, wish I had done my own now! Live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by deviousd View Post
              Sorry to hear about the news mate about him not paying up. We should have a meet up sometime, will be nice to see yours and other Lexurfs too.

Perhaps we should post our stories on hpoc and lextreme to get the point across to him that he can't just run away after ruining someones pride and joy. What a complete joke of a man, shouldn't be allowed to work on anyone else's truck.
              Yes, would be good to get all the Lexurfs at a meet up and look them over.

Comment

Lexurf

Why not just turn up at his house and deal with the issue in person? He can't hide behind a computer all his life!

Comment

Is there any update? Did you have the vehicle Vosa tested?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Devil View Post
                    Is there any update? Did you have the vehicle Vosa tested?
                    Update is Vince has given me part payment towards the recompense I asked for.
                    No, I haven't had it tested other than mot which passed after couple of balljoints.

Comment

Lexurf

No, I haven't had it tested other than mot which passed after couple of balljoints.
                      Glad something has been resolved. I was thinking about the Lexus engine in my KZj70 Land Cruiser as an upgrade. I believe Westcoast 4x4 has completed these before but can anyone confirm the parts required for the engine swap? My Land Cruiser shares the 1kz-t mechanical fuel pump engine same as the 4runner.

Comment

How's the rest going? Has he "vanished" again?

Comment

Don't you think you'be given the guy enough kicks over this??

It's time you let this rest and got on with your life unless you have nothing better to do with your time ?

If there are still issues outstanding take them off line and deal with them like a grown up instead of spoilt kid

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                            Don't you think you'be given the guy enough kicks over this??
                            No.

Comment

Then you are a bigger idiot than I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                                Then you are a bigger idiot than I thought
                                Perhaps. But I guess you don't understand my situation very well. It's easy to go quietly but why should I? The man ruined my truck and it's cost me thousands to get it to a standard which it is drive-able and that I am still fixing issues with. If he isn't capable he shouldn't be working on something that is to most people the most expensive thing to own after a house.

The fact he has made no effort to communicate with me and fix my issues or offer compensation is beyond a joke. He's run off and yet you still defend him? Who else would get away with taking your money and ripping you off and when you go to him he's not even home? So yeah of course i'm going to give the guy as much grief as I can because I don't believe he's fit to work on anyone elses car at the moment. I'm not even denying the fact he has done good work in past lexurfs but me and Ultimagtr21 are still paying the price of his poor workmanship.

Comment

Working...
                                X