H1 LUX Kirdford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course!!!

Pulborough...Harwoods...main LR guys in West Sussex back then...

My clues were rubbish but that's the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wølf View Post
      Biohazard, our place is past the church and half moon inn, down the hill and over the humpback bridge.
      The stag is still at balls cross.
      Yes i know where your at now.
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Wow, Proper little surf thing going on in Sussex, I'm in Stedham, other side of Midhurst, see the same maroon 2nd gen every morning about 0700 and a lovely`dark blue and chrome 3rd gen sometimes. I'm working over in wisborough green on an oak barn coversion at the mo, the stag still lives on and does some great food, old rosie on the pump and outdoor toilets!

Mines a dusty chalk white over maroon 93 2nd gen with yet another broken fog light hanging on by the wires.

We should arrange a few drinks at some point!

Comment

Wow, Proper little surf thing going on in Sussex, I'm in Stedham, other side of Midhurst, see the same maroon 2nd gen every morning about 0700 and a lovely`dark blue and chrome 3rd gen sometimes. I'm working over in wisborough green on an oak barn coversion at the mo, the stag still lives on and does some great food, old rosie on the pump and outdoor toilets!

Mines a dusty chalk white over maroon 93 2nd gen with yet another broken fog light hanging on by the wires.

We should arrange a few drinks at some point!

Comment

Where abouts do you see me most mornings? I will keep an eye out for you.

Nice to see we have a Sussex surf collective going on here lol

Comment

I see you at the skiff lane junction when I'm taking the youngest to school 😊

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X