Breaking MK2 Hilux Surf 3.0l SSR-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking MK2 Hilux Surf 3.0l SSR-X

Breaking M reg (94/5) Toyota Hilux Surf 3.0 SSX 168k km's (105k miles) on clock, still a runner, breaking due to roof damage (only damage to roof, nothing else). Most parts available. Call/Text 07805662029 or post here with questions. Near Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Bumpers are scabby and there is a bit of rear end damage from having a bale wrapper dropped on it, other than that everything else is in good working order. Passenger side doors only got surface rust, drivers side has a slight bit more, but nothing major that can't be repaired. Might repair them if nobody wants them before I get chance. Just noticed that bonnet wasn't shut, but that's because I disconnect the batteries once I've parked it up to save charging them.

Few parts are gone, advertised on eBay and HPOC aswell, trying to get rid of it.
    http://i.imgur.com/sWPg4rg.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/56aSl2v.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/MIvLbBq.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1EPI2y6.jpg

(removed IMG code due to large images)

Thanks
    Jack
    Last edited by jackwootton; 4 December 2013, 19:19.

how much for rear lights and looms inc. bulb holders (if they are in good condition)

posted to Stoke on Trent?

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by DLowe View Post
      how much for rear lights and looms inc. bulb holders (if they are in good condition)

posted to Stoke on Trent?

Ta
      Both sides and I'm guessing you mean with everything up to where you unplug the electrical connectors? If so, £20 for both, I'll weigh them and work out postage tomorrow pal.

Comment

yep - need the opposite side of the loom to where the bulbs plug, so the light and the "tail" of wire to the next connector.

£20 is sound if the postage is reasonable

let me know and I will bank transfer or paypal you the cash and my address via email, thanks

Comment

Have you got an engine and gearbox?

Comment

those window deflectors are different than mine, but i could get the lot if we agree a price when you cam pm.
            thanks.
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

any pics of the interior?

Comment

Hi Jack,

Can you give me a price inc delivery to Essex for ECU, Alternator, instrument panel (clocks) and rear passenger door wind deflector (If budweiser doesn't take the set) ?

Thanks,
                Rob.
                Last edited by wishbone; 5 December 2013, 19:46.

Comment

Originally posted by DLowe View Post
                  yep - need the opposite side of the loom to where the bulbs plug, so the light and the "tail" of wire to the next connector.

£20 is sound if the postage is reasonable

let me know and I will bank transfer or paypal you the cash and my address via email, thanks
                  So the bit that the plug goes into, I'll remove that aswell tonight and work out the postage!
                  Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
                  Have you got an engine and gearbox?
                  At the moment, yes. 105k miles on engine, 3.0l auto gearbox.
                  Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                  those window deflectors are different than mine, but i could get the lot if we agree a price when you cam pm.
                  thanks.
                  Should be donating the next 2-3 days when I get round to it, I'll sort it out then!
                  any pics of the interior?
                  I'll get one when I go up to the shed, I'm taking the front seats out atm so I'll take a photo of them on the floor, and then the back seats still in.
                  Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                  Hi Jack,

Can you give me a price inc delivery to Essex for ECU, Alternator, instrument panel (clocks) and rear passenger door wind deflector (If budweiser doesn't take the set) ?

Thanks,
                  Rob.
                  Hi Rob,

ECU I was looking for £90, as that's what I've seen people buying them for on forums (for example here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=80908)

Alternator - They're making around £70 2ndhand on eBay, so I'll sell it for £50

Instrument Panel - Kinda strange story about this, I sold it, and it all worked except the speedo for the bloke, so he's returning it this week. He reckons it's just a break in the circuit or something, if you know anything about that you could try and fix it, if not I'm probably going to get it looked at and then sell it as a recon. Was wanting £50 for it.

Wind Deflectors - Was hoping for £15 each if sold seperately, discount on all 4. Depends if budweiser wants them.

I need to weigh stuff before I can tell you postage, sorry! I'll work on that for you!

Comment

Cheers Jack, I'll take the alternator and the ECU, and the one wind deflector if it's available. Let me know your paypal address and I'll get it paid once the postage is known.

edit - It's an auto gearbox model isn't it ?

Rob.
                    Last edited by wishbone; 6 December 2013, 15:30.

Comment

A mate just rang, that hes giving me the one i need

so im off the deflectors, thanks
                      sorry about any inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                        Cheers Jack, I'll take the alternator and the ECU, and the one wind deflector if it's available. Let me know your paypal address and I'll get it paid once the postage is known.

edit - It's an auto gearbox model isn't it ?

Rob.
                        Alrighty, I'll get to taking them off and working out the postage for you tonight! Then I'll send ya the PP details. Yeah it's the auto gearbox model

A mate just rang, that hes giving me the one i need

so im off the deflectors, thanks
                        sorry about any inconvenience.
                        No meither mate, I hadn't managed to take them off yet!

Comment

Radiator wanted please

Its for my 3.0 ltr td 2 nd gen surf and do you have a parcel shelt too pls?

Comment

Originally posted by dzieju69 View Post
                            Its for my 3.0 ltr td 2 nd gen surf and do you have a parcel shelt too pls?
                            Radiator will be £40. Got people interested in it on HPOC aswell. I have the slide in parcel shelf, £20. Cheers.

Comment

Engine Ecu for 1994 3.0 TD Auto please
                              89661-3D100
                              175800-1313 12 v

Toyota Engine Control
                              Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                              X