Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you Google Algys Autos you dont get here till page three, and even then, it's the wrong thread..
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      If you Google Algys Autos you dont get here till page three, and even then, it's the wrong thread..
      Is that algy's autos with the best prices on Japanese imports such as the hilux surf, Nissan figaro and Mazda bongo?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Is that algy's autos with the best prices on Japanese imports such as the hilux surf, Nissan figaro and Mazda bongo?
        Yarsum, tis that as 'eck.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Oddly enough, I typed Pink Hilux into google and number one on the first page was..... Algy's Autos Ltd.

They're dissolved though!! How can they still be advertising under Ltd, and getting away with it!!

What happened to the original business?, and, how many customers lost out??
          Now it's time to play!

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post
            Oddly enough, I typed Pink Hilux into google and number one on the first page was..... Algy's Autos Ltd.

They're dissolved though!! How can they still be advertising under Ltd, and getting away with it!!

What happened to the original business?, and, how many customers lost out??
            They probably just dissolved it when they moved to Cyprus. I doubt anyone lost out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              Thats because it is a different thread relating to Algys Autos, Algys Autos, Algys Autos
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

They also operate under the name Figs4u.

Found another website for them:

http://www.algysautos-cyprus.com/services.htm

and another site:

http://www.algysautosblog.com/page/2

Tell you what, they get around.
                Bristol, Torquay and Cyprus!!
                Last edited by Koi; 22 July 2011, 14:20.
                Now it's time to play!

Comment

Algys Autos offers a virtually unlimited list of capabilities
                  Apart from getting your money back or getting you the car you actually paid for.

But solving global famine? No problem there.
                  Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

I thought the a*se had fell out of the import game thanks to an unfavourable yen/quid ratio? The prices they show on their site are very strong indeed and have not changed in years.

Comment

6th on page one now...come on your all not trying hard enough.

Top of the page by the end of the day or I will report you all to the News of the World.
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

So in summary I guess that Algy's Autos are definitely not a recommended place to go to in order to import a car from Japan. Are there any better Japanese Import car dealers than Algy's Autos?

I'd guess from what you were saying about Algy's Autos that there really ought to be some better Japanese import car dealers than Algy's Autos.

And to think, I'd considered using Algy's Autos for importing a Japanese car for my dad after I'd seen the disabled access Toyota Lucidas at another Japanese car import place.

After reading this thread I'm pretty certain I wouldn't touch Algy's Autos with someone else's barge pole. Not even Algy's Autos barge pole...!

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                          I thought the a*se had fell out of the import game thanks to an unfavourable yen/quid ratio? The prices they show on their site are very strong indeed and have not changed in years.
                          Buy cheap, sell high. Or buy the wrong car cheap and sell very high. That would work I guess.
                          .... Which was nice.

Comment

I think the way Google works is that if they are increasingly linked to from other sites, then the ranking goes up.

But for fun, Algy's Autos and/or Algys Autos have some questions to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
                              Buy cheap, sell high. Or buy the wrong car cheap and sell very high. That would work I guess.
                              It seems to work for Algy's Autos, although I'm not sure if it would work for any other Japanese car importer other than Algy's Autos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                                So in summary I guess that Algy's Autos are definitely not a recommended place to go to in order to import a car from Japan. Are there any better Japanese Import car dealers than Algy's Autos?

I'd guess from what you were saying about Algy's Autos that there really ought to be some better Japanese import car dealers than Algy's Autos.

And to think, I'd considered using Algy's Autos for importing a Japanese car for my dad after I'd seen the disabled access Toyota Lucidas at another Japanese car import place.

After reading this thread I'm pretty certain I wouldn't touch Algy's Autos with someone else's barge pole. Not even Algy's Autos barge pole...!

If I google Algy's Autos I don't get this thread til page 4... And the Mitsubishi Pajero's forum is on page 1! Although I suppose if you want to import a Pajero from Japan using Algy's Autos then you have only yourself to blame. I have no experience of Algy's Autos myself, but certainly reading about Algy's Autos in this thread would make me think twice about importing a Toyota Hilux Surf Import from Algy's Autos.

Comment

Working...
                                X