Treeve's Landcruiser in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treeve's Landcruiser in Australia

I like to call this section "How to wedge a landcruiser into a hill and then get towed out because you're an idiot"

Simpler solutions include "driving around the hill, as per the person who towed me out from the top", "buying locking diffs", and "filling in the holes first".

This is an area of the bush near me called "The junction" and at any one time there will be about 20 people all driving in a similar (although slightly less stuck) fashion. greenlaning doesn't exist here - just get permission and go for broke. Note the 2 way aerial - if you get stuck and can't get out, help is usually only about 30 minutes away. note also that it is fixed (I used a split can of redbull, zip ties and insulation tape to hold it together) I was proud of the fix until I realised how crap it was.

On a different subject, I'm prepared to ship stuff from Australia to the UK if people are interested. Drop me an email at trev_andrew at hotmail dot com if you want stuff sent.
    Attached Files

Well thats what happens when you have spots like that on your front bumper mate.

Comment

got them cheap too - $200 the pair, from the pawn shop - guess they were nicked off someone else's ute...

Comment

Working...
      X