X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2WD called the sport runner by the way

Comment

http://www.beforward.jp/toyota/hilux...981/id/510757/

that's a sports runner. No 4WD stubby gear lever. Body styling slightly different .... but everything else the same, just no transfer box and no front axle.

(for anybody following this thread, that's not what I bought, I imported a normal 4WD centre diff) Just saying that sports runners are bargains!

Comment

I like the look and price of the sports wagon. Maybe get one for the missus.
        Are you doing all the paperwork and conversions yourself? You bringing it into a uk port or Dublin?

Comment

Lads im only posting this on here to reach out to the northern ireland contingient!!
          Im new to hilux ownership and mine is a rough painted matt black 2nd gen with loads of modifications.... if you ever fancy a run off road i know quite a few good trails!

Comment

I think I know your truck - custom winch bumper, sun visor etc.
            Last time i saw it the front diff gears had sheared after attempting to drive up a quarry wall
            Didn't know we had any green lanes - thought we had to go to Donegal for those!
            Thinking of heading to North East Adventures again in a few weeks to try and convince a friend that he needs to buy a surf!!
            Any other NI users on here welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzy G View Post
              I think I know your truck - custom winch bumper, sun visor etc.
              Last time i saw it the front diff gears had sheared after attempting to drive up a quarry wall
              Didn't know we had any green lanes - thought we had to go to Donegal for those!
              Thinking of heading to North East Adventures again in a few weeks to try and convince a friend that he needs to buy a surf!!
              Any other NI users on here welcome!
              Hey Jazzy G..... not this truck, i only purchased it a couple of months back and she came from englandshire lol
              For the most part your right, we have very little in the way of greenlanes but we do have one that in order to keep its status as a greenlane must be used once a year.... its a tight run but its a real good run.... just need to get a winch and some waffle boards for my next run over it

Comment

Working...
              X