Replacing Radiator & Heater Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Radiator & Heater Matrix

Anybody done a job on replacing the Radiator (+thermostat), and/or the heater matrix on the VZN185 3.4L ??

Have parts arriving next week and wanted to see if it is a pain in the ass or not, as to whether I sub contract the bother to the local garage or just do it myself
    Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Probably most of dash out (including the blower fan and air con) for heater if anything like the LN and KZN130 models.

Nev.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
      Probably most of dash out (including the blower fan and air con) for heater if anything like the LN and KZN130 models.

Nev.
      Hmm - sounds like a pain. Do I need to worry about air bags & air con compressed bottles?
      Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft120 View Post
        Hmm - sounds like a pain. Do I need to worry about air bags & air con compressed bottles?
        Yes, if you have air bags then make sure you know how to disable them or have it done by the experts. Air Con will need degassing before removal.

Nev.

Comment

Working...
        X