yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if this counts but why not......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigtinasoup View Post
    I live in vans! like slippers! That pic was taken at my camp motor club so there my be empty cans ready to catch oil cluttering up the place. hehe
    Camp as in

Either way keep the pics coming
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtinasoup View Post
      2jzs are good, but they are expensive, and i just love the kick in the head you get from the 7m! pluss unlike the 2jz a badly tuned rough running 7m will still give epic delivery. Id rather have brute force and and a sledge hammer then feeler guages and a vernier caliper any day, if that makes sense...?
      Nothing gives that stupid shove like a 7M!

My last 7M Supra spun up the rears in the dry once, at 70 not bad for an auto!

Lifted of to catch it and was treated to a massive lick of flame visible in the rear view mirror.

Nice and easy to work on too!
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
        Nothing gives that stupid shove like a 7M!

My last 7M Supra spun up the rears in the dry once, at 70 not bad for an auto!

Lifted of to catch it and was treated to a massive lick of flame visible in the rear view mirror.

Nice and easy to work on too!
        There ace! i dropped one in my old pick up, built it in a mates lock up in bollington and the first time i took her out i dropped it in second on the high street and i was gutted, i went quick but not as quick as i had expected. once i turned around to go back to the lock up with my tail between my legs i saw i had left 11s all up the road, tail and head held high after that! aslong as you stay ontop of the cooling and gasket issues they are special!

Comment

dry fit but still naughty!!

Comment

I see there's a 3rd gen owner in the house.

Comment

Hello folks, not much has really happend. i did underwater helicopter escape training last week and it ended up giving me a terrible dose of synusitus so ive been drugged out of my sweed all week. however i have been doing my reaserch and im investing a small fortune in a high quality pipe bender. so if anyone wants bit macking up let me know, im expeditin prepping my 3l and making some tubular front and rear winch bumpers for both mine and my wifes surfs if anyone fancys one. Once our company is settled we will post out website details ect. cheers folks!

Comment

bit of progress

A bit of progress, we have my dash with gauge cluster, oil temo , oil px , water temp and boost px. also my hydraulic hand brake with a slight modification. its a movie prop darth mall light sabar. Alslo my first piece of cage work, as the plans have changed we are experimenting with the idea of a naughty off road wrecker. see what happens. hope you like it folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                  That sounds fun!! We need pics!

If you have any 7M-GTE questions ask away and I'll try and help, I have a bit of experience with these engines

What's been done to the engine?
                  Hello all. She is still being built, still a way off but making dents. I'm thinking a new engine management system nite be the way to go. I've invested in a brand new holset hy35 turbo. Belive they live on izuzu 7.5 ton truck's.

Comment

We are almost done. Stopped doing these following a life altering injury in work. So I've spent alot of time in the dark in my pants. But she is creeping to completion. I'll try and get some pics up soon. She runs, and sounds like a ####ed of lion trapped in a shipping container!! Needs a surf windscreen and some bits znd bobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X