Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farnworth Car Sales near Bolton

Hi,

Thinking about trading in my 2nd Gen for a 3rd Gen, and came across these guys. http://www.farnworthcarsales.co.uk Just wondering whether anyone had any experience with them, or could recommend a good dealer that would p/x a bit closer to home (Oxford).

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Stylesy;815378]Hi,

Thinking about trading in my 2nd Gen for a 3rd Gen, and came across these guys. http://www.farnworthcarsales.co.uk Just wondering whether anyone had any experience with them, or could recommend a good dealer that would p/x a bit closer to home (Oxford).

Thanks

good morning . I have dealt with farnworth car sales bought my gen 3 off them had loads of service history. the surf has been bang on .the lads there where easy to deal with and honest about surf condition etc . i checked them out locally with some guys in the car trade and they said they where decent lads .hope this helps you

i
    4x4s get you where others fear to tread

Comment

Originally posted by Stylesy View Post
      Hi,

Thanks.
      schrodingers-cat

Vehicle: 3rd Gen SSRX 3.0TD. Yamaha XT500

Bolton Hilux Dealer
      Just had an experience with a hilux dealer in Bolton, Got a heavily modded truck off him but it had power steering problems. When i got onto him about it, expecting him to just fobb me off with some drivel i was surprised by how helpful the man was. He offered me a few options, fix it, give me my cash back or give me another hilux, went for the latter and got a really nice truck at the end of it all
      It could of ended up as a nighmare with some dealers but it didn`t
      So Credit where credit is due
      Nice one
      Dont know if i`m allowed to put his number up but if not i`m sure the powers that be will edit it

Comment

That's really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to reply it's very much appreciated. I will investigate their stock a bit further as it looks like they have at least one tidy looking truck...

Comment

Originally posted by Stylesy View Post
          That's really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to reply it's very much appreciated. I will investigate their stock a bit further as it looks like they have at least one tidy looking truck...
          careful Stylesey, not saying that this company is not absolutely wonderful brilliant and honest, but the other responder davejc,s avatar looks awfully like one of the pics on the farnworth website, which made me wonder if he was in some way associated with them ? Again that doesnt mean anything in itself, just saying, thats all.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            careful Stylesey, not saying that this company is not absolutely wonderful brilliant and honest, but the other responder davejc,s avatar looks awfully like one of the pics on the farnworth website, which made me wonder if he was in some way associated with them ? Again that doesnt mean anything in itself, just saying, thats all.
            just to be clear i am in no way associated to farnworth car sales
            i however did purchase my surf from them so it may still be on there site. hope this clears up any doubt, dave
            4x4s get you where others fear to tread

Comment

Thanks gents.

Comment

Working...
              X