Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that with the other threads. Just wanting to keep things together.

Comment

No problems! Keeping it alive too. Don't want anyone else to get shafted.
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Shafted? By Algy's Autos?

Really? Surprising that you were "shafted by Algy's Autos".

Is this Algy's Autos, importers of Japanes 4x4s, Mazda Bongos etc?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Shafted? By Algy's Autos?

Really? Surprising that you were "shafted by Algy's Autos".

Is this Algy's Autos, importers of Japanes 4x4s, Mazda Bongos etc?
          It certainly is! And to be fair I think it's fairer to say he got shafted first and decided to pass it on to the customer. Just like the MASSIVE savings!!!!

Comment

So are there any sites that review algy's autos? Algys Autos Reviews must be out there, I mean, surely people ask "can i trust algys Autos?" and any Problems with Algys Autos just to be sure that Algy's Autos is reputable?
            I know I would.
            By the way who are Algys Autos? Ive never use Algys Autos before. Surely Algys Autos problem is no one knows them if you want to import a cheap surf to UK...
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Keyword spamming has the opposite effect to what you're trying to do here. Google's algorithms will spot it and, as we've seen, the page will slip down in google's search rankings.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

'Pictures and videos of Albannach in ladies undies'

There you go, should keep it away from the missus til it climbs back up the Google charts again.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  Keyword spamming has the opposite effect to what you're trying to do here. Google's algorithms will spot it and, as we've seen, the page will slip down in google's search rankings.
                  I never actually saw it anything like as far up as others said. It's certainly not as simple as just writing the name over and over, but I'm not sure it will get picked up as just spamming. Nevertheless, as you've seen, I've switched to linking now...

Comment

Still on the first page of google just above a comedy called
                    'algys awful auto'
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

I decided to Tweet a link to this thread and linked to it via Facebook too as an experiment to see if it makes a difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        So are there any sites that review algy's autos? Algys Autos Reviews must be out there, I mean, surely people ask "can i trust algys Autos?" and any Problems with Algys Autos just to be sure that Algy's Autos is reputable?
                        I know I would.
                        By the way who are Algys Autos? Ive never use Algys Autos before. Surely Algys Autos problem is no one knows them if you want to import a cheap surf to UK...
                        You could always try Blagger.com- I left a rather nasty review there of Easy Jap Parts in Birmingham a while back.
                        http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_i...Parts-Ltd.html

Comment

Well my reviews have been published here:
                          http://www.reviewcyprus.com/business/Algys-Autos-Ltd

But they seem to have had no bearing on his 5 star rating, even though one of the previous 2 reviews was done by Algy's!

Comment

Lots of green and blue Algy about at the mo. Nasty stuff!!
                            Now it's time to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker View Post
                              Well my reviews have been published here:
                              http://www.reviewcyprus.com/business/Algys-Autos-Ltd

But they seem to have had no bearing on his 5 star rating, even though one of the previous 2 reviews was done by Algy's!
                              I can't seem to read the review - it just appears at the side as a "recent review" (I guess not moderated yet?!)

Comment

So whats the latest on Algy Autos, any update yet with them Martin
                                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                                My choice
                                Back off

Comment

Working...
                                X