X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to lowering my KZN130

Can anyone help me to find lowered springs for the rear thanks

LOWERED??? sacrilege!
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

What !! I gather ya won't be doing any Off Roading then .....

16+ Years of Surfs n 9 years on Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my KZN 130 Yota !!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Have a look on some of the US 4 runner forums, you may find answers, clues, part nos there. lowering, as you may have guessed is not so popular here, and certainly not on this forum, however I support anyones right to do as they wish to their own cars so although I cant help either, I,ll refrain from expressing horror and wish you luck.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Those are cute, there was a lowered green 3rd Gen around here a few years ago, with all sort of body kit and spoilers. In Japan they have racing days/events devoted to lowered 4x4s...

As mentioned, maybe the US and Japan would be your best bet for a lowering kit.

The first car as you open the link below is a lowered 2nd Gen, but maybe a bit extreme...like, you would have to skirt around ladybugs...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420242208961268550/

Good luck

Comment

Oh dear!
            Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

I get the whole lowering for better performance and handling thing, and some cars when lowered a little can look better. I also think as said earlier that everyone is entitled to modify / customise their car as they see fit, each to their own and all that.
              But, I'll never understand why people have to lower them so much that you can't drive them in some areas ( speed ramps for example ) or have them with the wheels at that stupid bloody angle that should only be used by herbie when he's tired.

Now, if it was a 1960's Chevrolet Impala on hydraulics, well, that's totally different lol

Comment

I actually quite like the body dropped "minitrucks".
                There was a cool looking 1UZ 2nd gen 3 door one.

I'd not do it my self, but I enjoyed the build thread.
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                X