squid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squid

A guy goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.
    "I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man. "O.K." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!"
    A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.
    Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.
    "Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen. "Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"
    The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.
    "I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.
    "Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show.
    That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy-lipped squid!"

My Problem- is going to be remembering this one! LOLS

What a screamer! LOLS Cant wait to tell this to people..

Comment

Working...
    X