Clyro Court 13th & 14th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyro Court 13th & 14th June

Hi All I have been quiet for a while (doing the house up and other things) so sorry for not joining the banter lately. For those of you who don’t know me I’m not a member of the shiny club and more towards the get dirty club. I am trying to sort out a good old fashioned off road weekend at Baskerville Hall Hotel Clyro Court - Hay-on-Wye - Powys - HR3 5LE. For those who know the site you know it is a good’en and for those who don’t YouTube cylro court 4x4 and enjoy. I have booked the site Saturday 13th June and Sunday 14th June. There is camping and all that included and we have exclusive run of the site. We have a club called OutKast 4x4 and this will be MSA insured so it’s all above board and covered for any unfortunate eventuality. It would be good to see a few new and old faces there and see what the surf is actually capable of.
    It will be £30 per person / truck per day (£25 for the site per day and £5 per night for camping) plus £5 per truck to cover MSA insurance costs. If people want to come but not go on the site i.e. in the truck driving or just watch it will be a lot cheaper for them. (will sort that out depending on demand)

Hopefully we can get a few to attend. This will also be going on the HPOC site so hopefully get a bit of rivalry between surf and pick up 
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

did this happen? desperate for some laning now my surf is sorted again

Comment

nope it didnt hopefully get out in the next few months just became a father so time is spent elsewhere and trying to install a front and rear aussie locker.

like to get out laning as havent done it for a few years now. will post again when truck is ready and i have some free time

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
        nope it didnt hopefully get out in the next few months just became a father so time is spent elsewhere and trying to install a front and rear aussie locker.

like to get out laning as havent done it for a few years now. will post again when truck is ready and i have some free time
        Where did you purchase your Aussie locker? What is required for fitting to the diffs?

Comment

i got them from the aussie locker web site from america it was £420 all in inc tax etc for the front and back. but has been a ball ache to fit as i didnt know the diff i had was and LSD one not an open one so the locker doesnt fit an LSD one so i then had to purchase a open diff. (have a 4.55 ratio LSD diff for sale btw) but have fitted it now and done the 'click test' and all is fine. need to MOT it then will do the front.
          havent put up pics as nothing really to see apart from a diff in pieces and the aussie locker but for the pic junkies i might put something up!
          Nik and I are now on a mission to reduce the low box from 2.28 to 4.7 using marlin crawlers. Nik has got a gear TC and i am on the hunt for one. with lockers and a 4.7 low box i should be able to go up anything in idle!

Comment

Working...
          X