Berkshire Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkshire Toyota

My old truck had not had its steering recall done. Toyota accepted that the vehicle qualified for the recall and put my local main dealer in touch.

They came to my house, collected it and returned it, at no cost to me... Which would have been enough but they gave it a full valet, inside and out; which was exceptional customer service on a car over twenty years old.

Originally posted by Esilvester View Post
    My old truck had not had its steering recall done. Toyota accepted that the vehicle qualified for the recall and put my local main dealer in touch.

They came to my house, collected it and returned it, at no cost to me... Which would have been enough but they gave it a full valet, inside and out; which was exceptional customer service on a car over twenty years old.
    I've got the same truck as you and was wondering what the steering recall was? Do you know of any way that I can check to see if mine has had any recalls done?

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
      I've got the same truck as you and was wondering what the steering recall was? Do you know of any way that I can check to see if mine has had any recalls done?

Cheers,

Paul

Maybe type 'Steering recall' into the search box?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Maybe type 'Steering recall' into the search box?
        Dang it!!

Wow, loads of info on it here, need to call up Toyota GB to see if mine has been done or not. Thanks for posting up Esilvester, wouldn't have known about the potential issue otherwise.

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

You are welcome. Be prepared for a long wait. Best just send it with a photo of your vin plate and then just forget about it. Eventually you'll get an official letter and the opportunity to nominate a garage. That was it. I think it took about six months end to end!

Comment

Working...
          X