nardi steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nardi steering wheel

have just bought a nardi wood/leather steering wheel for my surf of ebay. wheel is ok but the boss seems to have a different spline fitted, part number of boss is pa66 4040.01.5709, does anyone know where to get a replacement boss with correct spline fitted,any comments or info would be fantastic many thanks Steve.

I would guess may be the same as Landcruiser .

Only my opinion .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

An MR2 boss will fit. But the horn setup needs a bit of tampering with...

Comment

Hi..Just bought a 2.4 with a Nardi Steering wheel fitted, just one question...whats the point ? its like driving a Go Kart. Tiny Tiny wheel is just hard work, Give me a Big blue steerer any day..!...(just thought I would share this)

Comment

I've used a Celica boss in my 4Runner, but the indicator auto off thingys didn't line up.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have a small wheel on mine, now when I drive a car it feels like driving a bus. So much easier with the small one.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by diddypony View Post
              Hi..Just bought a 2.4 with a Nardi Steering wheel fitted, just one question...whats the point ? its like driving a Go Kart. Tiny Tiny wheel is just hard work, Give me a Big blue steerer any day..!...(just thought I would share this)
              All 3 of my nice steering wheels have been swapped with people who wanted the original one back.

Comment

i'll swap a proper surf steering wheel for your little one Diddy
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  i'll swap a proper surf steering wheel for your little one Diddy
                  LOL, I was going to post that last night, but don't have any standard wheels left, so left it for you...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                    LOL, I was going to post that last night, but don't have any standard wheels left, so left it for you...

all you had to do was ask
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi l have a Big blue one if you want one.
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                        Hi l have a Big blue one if you want one.
                        just wondering how big the original wheel is compared to the one fitted to my truck which is about 13" across i think
                        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's mine. Nardi Classic. I love it.

This is one I had for a while. Ebay cheapo. It sucked to drive with and was very weak and unsafe.

Comment

Working...
                          X