jerry cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerry cans

dunno how much you pay but a supplier in hartlepool will do em for 7.50 each ,,,just let me know and ill give you her number ....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by arron; 13 May 2010, 23:24.

Are they new or used?
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Can you confirm if they're the 20lt (they look like they are) & if they're new or used. And if you could forward there number.

Cheers, Mike
      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

they are 20 litre cans and they are used she has the ones shown and also army green ones ,...this is sellers item number on e bay 160434384416

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
          they are 20 litre cans and they are used she has the ones shown and also army green ones ,...this is sellers item number on e bay 160434384416
          Just a bit of a worning regarding using old used metal fuel cans . Had a few breakdowns of vehicles and plant equipment that people had filled fuel tanks with old fuel/jerry cans which had not been filled or used for some time . The lining of the jerry can broke up resulting in fuel having bits of rust and crap which then blocked fuel filters or fuel system when put in fuel tank .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

My filler spout for my jerry cans has a fine mesh filter built in. I think it's a dutch army one - long rubber hose. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Comment

It's a Swedish army spout. - Forum won't let me upload a pic right now though

Comment

yes most fill spouts for these can be bought cheap and all with mesh filters built in
                mine cost 3 quid from army surplus store ...

Comment

Working...
                X