This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of P&P sites nationwide

got this from a friend who has a LR but doesnt go off roading! likes to keep it clean! so sorry for the amount of pics of LR's in it.

the last page i will leave for a caption comp! if there are any more sites please add to it!

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

just thought i'd say thanks for posting that as it seems nobody else has.

Comment

I have got that little booklet too....

I got it of someone..... I did not buy the mag.....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Brick Kiln Farm is a nice site i went there last tuesday with some others from work.
        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Would have been handier if it were comprehensive.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

if anyone is up for Boxgrove or the other one near Chitchester, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
              just thought i'd say thanks for posting that as it seems nobody else has.
              thanks this forum is about sharing info were all interested in! so though do my bit!
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

mmmmmm

funny theres no Toyotas on any of the pics...........
                sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 286bhp View Post
                  funny theres no Toyotas on any of the pics...........
                  I think you may find the publication the article was copied from might have a vehicle bias.
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Thanks, I'm gonna have to book time at Parkwood to give my truck a "shakedown".

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                      I think you may find the publication the article was copied from might have a vehicle bias.
                      You should see the January issue of Land Rover Owners International review of Mud Master. Apparantly only 52 Land Rovers and 12 army MAN vehicles competed. No mention of the Toyotas, Jimnys and jeeps that were there. It was that biased it described a water run that killed a land rover and others avoided but failed to mention the surf made it through no problem. I actually challenged the reporter at the time to mention it as he said he was impressed. It's now in the bin but I kept my copy of Total 4x4 as I'm in it

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
                        You should see the January issue of Land Rover Owners International review of Mud Master. Apparantly only 52 Land Rovers and 12 army MAN vehicles competed. No mention of the Toyotas, Jimnys and jeeps that were there.
                        Thats weird and sinister. Imagine, a Land Rover Owner publication banging on about Land Rovers,
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Next time I post I think I should preface it with a warning "This post contains sarcasm"
                          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

No need, I should maybe have explained myself better. I fully expect a LR mag to write about Land Rovers and nothing else, they can't see past the green oval badge after all

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
                              No need, I should maybe have explained myself better. I fully expect a LR mag to write about Land Rovers and nothing else, they can't see past the green oval badge after all
                              My post was actually directed at 268bhp ?
                              The other thing worth noting is the article appears in 2009 so it makes me wonder if;
                              Any of the LR's are still working or slowly corroding away on someone's drive waiting to be sold on eBay for silly money?
                              Or
                              If the P&P sites are still there?

In retrospect it would be nice to have a dedicated one marque magazine in favour of the best 4x4x Far East
                              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X