Kzn185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzn185

My new gen3 Surf. Desperately needs a bull bar (any ideas where I can get one from?)

Steel wheels and BF Goodrich Urbans are being delivered next week.

Any other mods you guys can suggest?

Adam
    Attached Files

I've got those same alloys on my KZN185
    https://galooph.com

Comment

The alloys look good!
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Beast man, looks clean
        Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

Originally posted by RugbyGeekAdam View Post

My new gen3 Surf. Desperately needs a bull bar (any ideas where I can get one from?)

Adam
          clear indicators, remove badges, snorkel, window deflector, intercooler, remove, or block EGR, wheel spacers? just from the top of my head,
          great looking truck
          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

looks mint, clear indicators, de-badge, bonnet deflector and leave it as it is.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Ewww bonnet deflectors....

Looks good to me.. best colour too!!

The clear indicators look great, you can also get uprated headlights that light better and look fresher... as do LED tails lights etc, and of course an intercooler bonnet! I also added a facelift grille.

Clear Front lights

LED tail lights (for sale!) and tinded LED spoiler light.
              Last edited by Karma Supra; 22 December 2016, 18:11.
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by RugbyGeekAdam View Post

Adam
                Hi Adam. I agree, the best colour for Gen3's

I have an original Gen3 bull bar with spot lights if you're interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                  Ewww bonnet deflectors....

Looks good to me.. best colour too!!

The clear indicators look great, you can also get uprated headlights that light better and look fresher... as do LED tails lights etc, and of course an intercooler bonnet! I also added a facelift grille.

Clear Front lights

LED tail lights (for sale!) and tinded LED spoiler light.
                  Pictures of your beast always make me happy in my happy place. How much for the tail lights? Someone needs to do a wee guide for changing to clear lights wherever it can be done. Definitely going to get mine resprayed to full black, at the moment I've got black with silver trim and wheel arches and a stupid decal plastered over half the damned length.

One thing, careful of getting a proper bull bar. If you didn't buy a machine that already had it, as far as I know it's illegal to put a proper one on. You're limited to pedestrian massagers. As far as I know, anyway, I'd be happy to be corrected because mine is bust and squint and I'd love to replace it.

One thing I've always liked the look of is black light guards, but I've never seen any for the surf.

Tailgate hinge covers make a huge difference. 40 quid for the top one from Toyota, not sure about the bottom one (managed to get it from someone doing a break).

Comment

Ok, I like the sound of most of the additions that have been mentioned, so where can I find clear indicators?

Also, as I was considering new bulbs, what's this about uprated headlights? I need to know more about these!!

Damian
                    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Hi , dont mean to hijack the post but I would be interested in the 3rd gen bul bar if Adam doesn't want it , if you can please let me know , thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sdfgsteve View Post
                        One thing, careful of getting a proper bull bar. If you didn't buy a machine that already had it, as far as I know it's illegal to put a proper one on. You're limited to pedestrian massagers. As far as I know, anyway, I'd be happy to be corrected because mine is bust and squint and I'd love to replace it.
                        I think thats with new 4x4 and pickups for example 2006 onwards (i dont know the date)

i have a full solid bull bar the type that could flatten a moose and it passed the MOT without a mention

Alex
                        Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

looks beautiful!

That looks so clean! Amazing such a nice colour. Nice truck.

Comment

Is that an original colour looks great with matching mudguards

Comment

Working...
                            X