yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suitable Replacement Wheels for 1995 Gen2 Surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suitable Replacement Wheels for 1995 Gen2 Surf.

I was going to get my originals alloys refurbished and powder coated black for approx.£200.(suitable for 31x10.5x15 tyres). However I have discovered that I can buy a brand new set of high gloss silver alloys for £42 (incl.delivery and vat) each.These are supplied by "4x4Tyres.Info" and have the referrence : "15x8 Toyota Surf Elysee Alloy Wheel"---they look good,but are they just short term bling that blisters and peels? Anybody know of these or have any suggestions for an alternative purchase(black is preferable)?

I bought the 15"x10" ones from them....been on the car sat in the drive for 2 years unloved and still look fine.

Terrible pic, but the rears are silver, front from same people in 16"x8" black..
    Attached Files

Comment

New Wheels

Yours look steel and are a design I would prefer but are not available in 15".

Comment

Originally posted by bendavies666 View Post
        Yours look steel and are a design I would prefer but are not available in 15".
        16" will fit.....they didn't show 15" against a 1995 Surf when I bought them, I found them listed for the gen 3 which they won't fit...

Have you tried calling them?

Comment

!5" wheels.

I did ring them and only what is listed is available---they were initially in excess of £80 but are now considered old stock,hence the price. However I would need to buy 5 or 6 of them in case one got damaged because their availability at a later date will be nill. Also they will be chinese alloys so they will deteriorate fast compared to the jap ones----also,they are fitted with a nice shiney hubcap which will get nicked straight away,so I will settle for my original intention of a refurb with a black finish.Thanks for the reply. (I have already bought a new set of 15" tyres so the 16" option is out.)
          Last edited by bendavies666; 12 March 2016, 14:30.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
            I bought the 15"x10" ones from them....been on the car sat in the drive for 2 years unloved and still look fine.

Terrible pic, but the rears are silver, front from same people in 16"x8" black..
            Sorry new here,,,andy did I see your motor for sale recently around ??
            Not being nosey
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by richie-brum View Post
              Sorry new here,,,andy did I see your motor for sale recently around ??
              Not being nosey
              Cheers
              Yep...van on the drive so she has to go...needs a new lover to fix the diff, I'll never get round to it I suspect!

Comment

Sorry to hear yours is up for sale Andy, good luck with the sale

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
                  Sorry to hear yours is up for sale Andy, good luck with the sale
                  Cheers dude, needs must...

Comment

As always mate

Comment

Working...
                    X